Women’s worker wanted, Grace Church Dulwich
Category Selections & Appointments
Added January 2016
Our overall aim as a church is to make disciples of Jesus Christ
We are seeking to appoint someone who will oversee the women’s work including;
* discipling women of all ages and stages in the church family
*equipping women for ministry
*co-ordinating outreach to women in the community
*developing new opportunities for ministry and evangelism
In addition you will:
* have a love for Jesus and a lifestyle that commends the gospel
* hold the conviction that teaching the Bible is central to making disciples and have a growing ability to teach it
* be a self-starter with the ability to delegate and train
* be a flexible team member
* already have some ministry experience
This full time post is initially for three years, and comes with appropriate salary and accommodation allowance. Alternatively it could be on a part time basis and/or combined with other ministry at Grace Church or further training e.g. the Cornhill Training Course.
For further information contact Vicky Widdows on 020 8699 6925 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 28th February
The post is subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.