General Manager (Part time, to become full time)
Christ Church Central is a young and growing Anglican evangelical church at the heart of Sheffield. As a church for people who don’t go to church we seek to take the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to those who don’t yet know him. We have a broad demographic. To facilitate further growth, we are seeking a General Manager to join our leadership team.
- Reception and community interface
- Communications hub
- Staff shield
- Volunteer co-ordination, in particular overseeing buildings, catering, cleaning, IT and logistics.
- Project management
Membership of church leadership team, contributing prayer and Biblical wisdom to corporate decisions regarding church teaching and strategy.
- Faith: an Christian who submits to the authority of God’s word and is in agreement with the church’s mission, vision and values (see www.cccen.co.uk).
- Character: love, patience, integrity, confidentiality and a commitment to developing others.
- Skills: interpersonal skills, team leadership, written and oral communications, competence with appropriate software and social media.
- Experience: managing administrative systems and familiarity with property issues.
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
The post is initially for 20 to 25 hours per week over five days (one being Sunday), moving to 40 hours per week in three years' time.
Salary: as per Minister, on pro-rata basis. Pension and leave details to be agreed.
Applications by Friday 26th June. Interviews to be conducted early July. Start date in September 2015. Please send your CV and brief Christian testimony to Tim Davies (see below).
For further details visit http://www.christchurchcentralsheffield.co.uk/jobs/ or contact Tim Davies, Senior Minister: email@example.com